Monday, August 11, 2014

This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover




“You want to know my sweet?" I ask her. 
She nods.
I kiss her on the forehead. "You. Always you.”   






This Girl is the third book to the Slammed trilogy. The plot is the same as the first book Slammed but from Will’s point of view.

After Will and Layken got married and are off to a new journey in life. Layken wants to know more about Will who is her husband now and she starts questioning him about the past. Will tells her the story from the beginning to the ending and how he saw it all.

“Wife,” I say, staring straight into her eyes. “Think what you want, but there isn’t a single woman in this whole damn universe that I could ever love like I love you.”


I give this book a 4/5 star. I loved this book and it deserves a 5 star but I am giving it 4 because I wanted more of the slam poems in there! Other than that it was perfect. This book is from Will's point of view of the past which made me understand Will more and maybe change my opinions of Will at some situations. It was as heart touching as always. I just loved the Epilogue! It made me smile a lot. It had a perfect ending despite all the past. Colleen made built her characters strong and kept making them stronger.  *spoiler alert* I am sure Will and Lake will make good parents and the brothers will treat their niece as their own sister. I really wish there could be a book on the brothers and their niece. I really want to know how the future leads for them. I also want to do Sweet and Suck. I think it really is a nice thing to do with family and friends. You just learn more. I will enjoy if there were more slam poems.

Cheers J



No comments:

Post a Comment