Monday, August 11, 2014

Opal (Lux novel#3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout







“A slow, wry smile teased Daemon’s lips.”Simmer down, Kitten, before I have to get you a ball of yarn to play with."


Annoyance flared deep inside me. "Don’t start with me, jerk-face.” 





My first impression after finishing:

WHATTT Just happened!!!
I wasn't ready for all that chaos to happen!!! 
I knew that something was up but this is just too muchh!!!

The ending is just .......


It's like you got to exchange a person for another one... 

DAMN, how the author does those twists just amazes me and I love it...  


This is the third book to the Lux Series. Daemon and Kat are in relationship after going through a lot in the last book. There is a lot to do and surviving is something that is a must. Daemon and Kat together are so strong and there are obstacles that they should go through. Hatred is forming. Betrayal is coming their way. Figuring who to trust is so difficult.

“You really shouldn’t trust a soul in this game. Not when everyone has something to gain or lose.” 
I can’t really give out a lot of information since it will be a spoiler. Got to read to know what’s happening and it’s a thrill ride. Sometimes your prediction is just so wrong (well mine was). Sometimes, everything just happens so fast that you have to re-read to make sure that you read it right.

This is definite 5/5 star and beyond. I loved this series a lot. Too many emotions and a lot to learn and go through. Kat’s personality gets stronger and stronger. Even at her weakest moment she can make good decisions and she is totally capable of keeping promises. I really love that about her. In this book, you can totally see her as a strong courageous women who is not scared to sacrifice her life for her loved ones. On the other hand, Daemon as always, PERFECT, actually PURRRRFEEECCTTT( hahahaha). He is stubborn and demanding as usual but it’s all for good sake and safety. I could totally see how much Daemon loves Kat and how much he will give up for her. It was really mind blowing and heart touching. This book really had my emotions on the rollercoaster ride and the last part totally made the rollercoaster go so fast the emotions were all mixed. Also, I loved how Jennifer still had witty dialogues as always. Usually, it’s difficult to keep your dialogues witty when the story gets a lot more serious but Jennifer did it.

“Kitten..." "Don't Kitten me." I scowled, on a roll now. "You left around five or so and didn't get back till when? Past two in the morning? What were you guys doing? And get that stupid smile off your face. This isn't funny." Daemon tried to get rid of the smile but failed. "I love when your claws come out.” 

Cheers J




No comments:

Post a Comment