Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Opposition (Lux novel#5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout








ALIEN APOCALYPSE !!!!








Luxen has invaded the Earth. Alien Apocalypse!!! Daemon, Dee and Dawson has sided with the Luxen to destroy every human on Earth. Katy can’t believe what had just happened.

Daemon will do anything to save his loved ones even if it means he has to betray his own kind. All he has to do is get on the safe side with his loved one, protect them and try his best to stop what’s happening even if he has to team up with his sole enemy to protect his loved ones.

"I wanted Kat out. Every cell of my being demanded that I protect her, even though I knew she was hella capable of doing so herself, but I wanted her far away from here. Hell, I'd keep her in Bubble Wrap if it weren't so damn creepy and also inconvenient, considering I had a terrible habit of obsessively popping the damn things until not a single bubble was left." 

How is this all going to end? Will anything ever be the same again?

This is a 5+++ stars book.I can't freaking believe it ended! Damnnn <3 one of the must read series!!!!! The packed actions! Loving of family... Losing family!!! Emotions on rollercoaster ride! Having someone like Daemon in your life can make your life really fruitful... Well Dawson, Dee,Archer,Luc, Beth,kat... They make ur life just soo fruitful. Couldn’t stop reading at all, had to keep going. Jennifer sort of tricked me at first but later I understood. As always the witty comments stayed and as always loved it. I really loved the ending. It was beautiful. Everything that is broken is mended. Although, not everything can be the same it can be beautiful in a different way. Thank you Jennifer for letting me enjoy the Lux world with a smoking HAWWT alien and a brave human involved. It was an amazing series

Cheers J 

No comments:

Post a Comment